Non Profit Monastery Donations
Your Donations At Work:
Samadhi Prison Ministry
Your donations benefit the Eastern Religion sanga/satsang. Every Friday we hold a two-hour Satsang (spiritual oneness gathering) for the Hindu and Buddhist monks at the Boyd Unit, TDCJ (Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice), in Teague Texas. We always do a meditation practice that is designed to lead to the experience of samadhi which can lead to the source experience. We also have a discourse, instruction in source awareness, and discuss topics from our book: The Mystic's Guide To Enlightenment which was designed just for this prison ministry but is available to free everyone's mind. All expenses for this ministry are provided for by your generous donations. See more about the Samadhi Prison Ministry here >>
Your Donation Towards A Silent Retreat Benefits You and Others:
Samadhi Silent Retreats
The Samadhi Retreat Monastery also provides a safe atmosphere for spiritual seekers to recognize and experience Samadhi and Source Experiences at our Samadhi Silent Retreats. With the help of generous donations, we are able to keep our retreats as affordable as possible to accommodate the people who want this experience the most. These retreats are unlike any other. David Browning is uniquely able to facilitate an environment that is ripe and conducive for the state of Samadhi which is the gateway for enlightened consciousness.
We welcome your donations, and your purchase of our Mystic's Guide, Malas, and Silent Retreats which help to provide programs that lead to abiding in the enlightened mind while benefiting YOU at the same time! Every $10 donation delivers books to inmates who really want to free their minds from a self-imposed prison.
The Inspired Teachings
The inspired teachings of this monastic organization are based on the Mystic 7 Source Principles which are centered on the seven common experiences that every enlightened master, mystic, and sage realizes in the process of attaining God-Awareness. The Mystic 7 teachings are the seven mystical revelations directly experienced by David Browning during his awakening and have also been acclaimed throughout history in mystical texts and doctrines. These include The Yoga Vasistha, Bhagavad Gita, Ashtavakra Gita, Avadhuta Gita, Advaita Vedanta, The Teachings of Bodhidharma, Tao Te Ching, Henosis, Ajativada, & Anutpada.
The Mystic 7 is not a religion, a philosophy, or a spiritual movement. The Mystic 7 are seven keys to abiding in the enlightened mind through realization of truth and releasing delusion. These seven keys point to the truth which is revealed through Samadhi and Source Experiences and reinforced through Self-Inquiry.
MYSTIC'S CREED: Maha-Mysticism Creed
Mystic 7 Keys To Enlightenment
- KEY #1 There is a Source, also known as God, Buddha, Allah, and Brahman. The Source is everything. I am the Source. There are no individuals, only Source.
- KEY #2: The Source is eternal. Everything is eternal. I am eternal. No thing can be born nor die. Everything has always existed and will always exist.
- KEY #3: The Source is infinite. Everything is infinite. I am infinite. There are no boundaries and the variations of existence are limitless.
- KEY #4: The Source is unity. Everything is unity. I am unity. There is no separation. There are no divisions. There is only Oneness.
- KEY #5: The Source is nothingness. Everything is nothingness. I am nothingness. In the state of nothingness, even the Oneness disappears.
- KEY #6: The Source can be neither affirmed nor negated. Things can be neither affirmed nor negated. I can be neither affirmed nor negated. Being neither-nothing-nor-something, all concepts and words lose their meaning.
- KEY #7: The Source has no essential nature. Things have no essential nature. I have no essential nature. Being every-thing-and-no-thing, the Source, and everything, and I, cannot be defined.
PURPOSE OF MONASTERY ORGANIZATION: Samadhi Retreat & Meditation Center, Center of Source Consciousness, Mystic 7