Take You Beyond Enlightenment,
Eliminating All Suffering
A Self-Inquiry Practice
This is a PRACTICE designed to alleviate suffering caused by anger, fear, grief, regret, sorrow, jealousy, and greed. All of this suffering has been created by abiding in an illusory state of consciousness in which you perceive yourself as being separate from The Source and everything around you. This practice of Self-Inquiry assists in dissolving the delusion of separation, limitation, and loss; to make way for Blissful Truth.
It is important to begin whenever you realize that you are suffering. No matter how much time has passed since the incident which caused the distress. The first step is the hardest... STOP! If you never Stop the mind's incessant chatter that separates you from “others”, the delusion will persist forever. Every delusion is caused by the mistaken thought that you are separate from anything or anyone, Self-Inquiry reveals the antidote for this misperception.
STOP...The first step is realizing that you are caught in an illusion and to STOP. This is the hardest part of the practice; remembering to STOP blaming, STOP defending, STOP justifying, STOP the mind, STOP the reaction, and STOP the response to the mistaken thought. When you have stopped, whether it is 2 minutes, 10 minutes, an hour, or 10 years later; it is time to begin the Self-Inquiry. The sooner you STOP the mind, and start the Self-Inquiry, the better!
ILLUSION...What Is The Illusion? There are 7 common illusions which cause every delusion. They are all based on your mistaken belief that you are separate from the Source. Inquire:
1. Do you believe you are an individual?
2. Do you believe you are temporary?
3. Do you believe you are limited?
4. Do you believe you are separate?
5. Do you believe you are tangible?
6. Do you believe you are definable?
7. Do you believe you can exclude?
TRUTH...Remember The Truth! Each of these illusions has an antidote, which are the Mystic 7 Truths:
1. You are not an individual, You are The Source
2. You are not temporary, You are Eternal
3. You are not limited, You are Infinite
4. You are not separate, You are The Unity
5. You are not tangible, You are The Nothingness
6. You are not definable, You can be Neither Affirmed Nor Negated
7. You can not exclude, You are Everything, so You have No Essential Nature
Go further into this self-inquiry method and MORE... The Mystic's Guide To Enlightenment; Seven Keys To Abiding In The Enlightened Mind by David SamadhiDev Browning and Lalla Dawn Breeze
"It is not until the recognition of ONENESS is established in every moment about every thought and experience that one can escape the bondage of illusion, and abide in our natural state of Enlightenment." ...David Browning